Sunday 7 May 2017

Hobby Sunday 07/05/17- Terrorgheist and Ghouls

Hobby Sunday returns with some continuing work some of my Vampire Counts army. 

First up, I was able to flock the base of my Terrorgheist. Once dry, this will be given a drybrush of Bubonic Brown and Bleached Bone, followed by some static grass. This will bring it in to line with the rest of my army. 




I also took the opportunity to start basing my Spirit Hosts and Crypt Horrors. 







The painting on my Ghouls were also finished. I used the same colour scheme as the Crypt Horrors, but added a bit of green to help them fit in with the rest of the army. 








I need to get the bases finished for these models in the following week. When that is done, I won't have too much of my Vampire Counts army left to finish. I recently picked up the General's Handbook and Death book for Age of Sigmar (thanks to my vouchers from Birthday Bash, cheers Dave!). I hope to get some more games of Age of Sigmar in the near future. 

4 comments:

  1. My brain has changed, I guess. Square bases look so strange to me now.

    Great progress on the army

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, cheers Nogle. I actually got back into fantasy at the start of the end times. Great timing!
      I want to try Kings of War, so will probably stick with the square bases for now.

      Delete
  2. These undead models get me so excited. I really want one of those Terrorgheists. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Spot1cus. The new Age of Sigmar range is great, but I really love the old Undead and Vampire Counts models. Some of them are classics and still hold up today.

      Delete