Thursday 6 July 2023

Terrain Showcase- Boarding Actions set

Today's showcase is the Boarding Actions terrain that I painted up for the gaming group. I was trying to figure out a good scheme for this set, when I came across an amazing painting tutorial by ZamPainting on twitter. 


This was exactly the sort of scheme I was looking for, as my plans were to go with blue or green walls, and this was a nice mix of the two. The tutorial was really easy to follow and I think it turned out really well. I was surprised how quickly I managed to get this done, especially as there are a ton of walls in the kit. 

I've played a couple of games of Boarding Actions and it is a fun system. It's really quick to play (though not to set up!) and forces you to make some tough decisions with your limited resources and turns of the game. 














No comments:

Post a Comment