Monday 20 April 2020

Hobby Update 20/04/20- ITC Field Base Terrain

Hello, strangers! The current lockdown in the UK has not given me much motivation for getting on with much hobby progress at the moment. However, I did manage to get some wooden terrain built up and painted over the past few weeks. 

I ordered the ITC Fieldbase terrain set a while back, and finally got round to getting it done. This provides some great line of sight blocking terrain for my battlefield, when I can finally get playing again. 























4 comments:

  1. That kind of terrain makes a really big difference in games, I find. It reminds me a bit of some of the multiplayer maps in Space Marine (xbox). I am pretty sure I ambushed someone from the roof of one of those with my jump pack...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, line of sight blocking is essential in 8th edition to make the game last longer than a turn.

      Delete