Tuesday 17 October 2017

Hobby Update 17/10/17- Goliath Truck Completed

This week, I was able to finish up the crew of my first Goliath Truck for my Genestealers Cult army. 

I had magnetised the crew to allow them to be removed during transport or to remove them when the squad inside has disembarked. 

Here are the WIP shots on the crew and the completed model. 














This gives me another hobby season badge to celebrate the completed vehicle. I think that I may magnetise some bases in order to field the Neophyte models when the squad disembarks. 

13 comments:

  1. Cracking job there mate, looks suitably cool for use in games!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick. I'll need to get them on the tabletop soon. Planning to do a photo of all my completed units at some point this week. The Cult is starting to come together quite nicely at the moment.

      Delete
  2. Lovely work, man - That really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ride for the Cult! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnetized crew is awesome. I'd magnetize some bases so you could also use them in the game and not just crew on the vehicle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to do that. Brings me almost up to a full squad when added to the Neophytes from Deathwatch Overkill.

      Delete
  5. Great work. The colors all work well together between crew and vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thor! The contrast with the orange and grey works quite well, I can see why they chose it for a Cult scheme.

      Delete
  6. Looks like they're all ready to go out for a bit of hell-raising on a Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The revolution needs to roll in style. Cheers WestRider.

      Delete