Friday 22 September 2023

Hobby Update 22/09/23- Azyrite and Timeworn Ruins

This week, I have been continuing work on some Age of Sigmar terrain for the club. This is the first dedicated AoS board that I have made for the club and decided to go for a desert theme to match the existing mats and some of the trees we have at the club. 

I really like the warcry terrain sets that I have been using. They are fast to paint up and look good with some simple drybrush highlighting and a few details picked out. 

The ruins were primes with Zhandri dust, then given a wash with agrax earthshade. They were then drybrush highlighted with Zhandri Dust, then Ubashti Bone. I then painted the details, using Waagh Flesh contrast for the green sections on the ruins. The wall sections were painted in Kantor Blue, while the metal sections were painted Bronze, followed by an Agrax Earthshade wash of these sections. Finally, the whole model was given a highlight with Screaming Skull. 

This was a similar scheme to the Chanlnath Ruins I have previously painted, and I like how it turned out. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment