Thursday 27 June 2019

Hobby Update 27/06/19- Dark Angels Repulsor

Today's hobby update features the Repulsor for my Dark Angels Primaris army. 

This beast of a tank provides some strong firepower and transport capacity for a Primaris army. This model comes with a multitude of weaponry to target the enemy, including a twin Lascannon for taking on enemy vehicles. 

In my first few games, this will probably transport my Hellblasters towards the enemy army. This should allow them to get into rapid fire range with their Plasma Incinerators to do maximum damage in relative safety. 

The fact that the Repulsor has fly means that you cannot tie it up in combat to stop it from firing very easily. In addition, units trying to charge it need to add 2 to the charge distance, making it harder for them to get in. 








8 comments:

  1. Upside down Aquila on fuel stowage! Heretics, I knew you were! Now you show your true colours! Haha, great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...good catch, Siph. Nice looking Repulsor, Mike. Are you thinking about pairing the new version with it once it comes out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may do. I already have around 2000 pts of Primaris for the army. I am planning on adding some Shadowspear units, so may add the new transport as well.

      Delete
  3. Looks good! I've been waiting on something along the lines of the new one before I pick up a Repulsor. The basic version feels to me like it mostly adds more of what Primaris are already good at, while the new one does more to fill in their weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Some strong anti-tank firepower will be useful.

      Delete
  4. Very nice!

    Someone ought to build one with a portable forest modelled on - that -2" charge is the same effect as a Wood.

    ReplyDelete