Wednesday 14 February 2018

Squaduary 2018- Scout Squad Completed

Today I have another of my Squaduary 2018 pledges completed, the Scout Squad. 

I decided to add another Scout squad to my White Scars army for an upcoming tournament. Scouts make a great screening unit in 8th edition, allowing you to carve out a nice region to block enemy deep strikers thanks to their infiltrating abilities. 








With the Scouts and Assault Squad completed, I only have the Vanguard Veterans left to complete for my Squaduary units. 

12 comments:

  1. Mate, you are putting me to shame! I am such a slow painter, grabbing an hour here and there. They look great, some more Sniper Scouts have entered my painting queue as their ability to snipe Characters and 1in6 chance for Mortal Wounds makes them useful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Siph! With Sniper Scouts, I find that 5 don't really do much. I think you need two or three squads for some reliable damage output from them.

      Delete
  2. I love scouts, they are so versatile! I can remember when the metal snipers were first released; they were my first "must have" purchase :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Scouts are great for board control and blocking deep strikers in this edition.

      Delete
  3. Damn dude yer tearing it up this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, had to get them finished for a tournament next weekend.

      Delete
  4. LOoking good dude. Cracking progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God damn! Slow down, you makin me look lazy

    ReplyDelete