Hi everyone, as part of my ongoing look at my hobby costs for the year, here are August's totals:
- £43.00 (AM) Wyvern and Punisher tanks (ebay)
- £33.30 (DA) Dark Talon (ebay)
- £40.80 (H) GW Clippers and Paints
- £22.30 (H) Hobbycraft supplies (flock and plastic sheet)
- £61.77 (H) Dremel hobby tool and accessories
- £2.19 (H) Magnets
- £22.24 (OT) Ebay postage costs and charges
- -£5.30 Sold Landspeeder parts
- -£17.80 Sold Kroot Shaper
- -£7.00 Sold Techmarine parts
- -£21.00 Sold Battlescape terrain
- -£28.70 Sold Ork Trukks
Lots of purchases this week. I picked up a couple of tanks for my Astra Militarum army, but the biggest purchases for this month were for the Ravenwing. I wanted to pick up a Dark Talon with the aim of building it for my Blog Wars X army. I decided to finally have a go at magnetising something and thought I would start with the Dark Talon. I purchased a hobby tool for drilling the holes and some magnets to give it a go. I will be detailing my progress as I go along.
I also managed to sell a few more spare bits on ebay this month which helped reduce costs a little.