Friday 9 September 2022

Terrain Showcase- Lava board

Today, I am showcasing one of the terrain boards that I made for my gaming club; Didcot Wargames club. 

Hi everyone! It's been a long, long time. I've kind of neglected the blog in recent years, due to a combination of having less time to spend on it, covid, and running the games club. However, I wanted to showcase some of the terrain that I have been making for the club in recent years. 


This was a lava board that I made to match a volcanic earth mat that I purchased. It was a nice, cheap board that I think looks really effective on the tabletop. 








For those interested, I made a couple of tutorials for how to do the hills and woods

5 comments:

  1. Great looking terrain, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool board - effective scheme for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Was thinking the other day that it had been a while since I'd seen a post on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic Mike, great work. The glow effect is really effective and the terrain blends so well with the mat.

    ReplyDelete