Friday 23 December 2016

300,000 Views

Image courtesy of Confessions of a 40k Addict.
Today, the blog hit just over 300,000 views. A big thanks to all the Russian bots who made this possible, they have been particularly busy over the last month to give me the big push before Christmas!


In all seriousness though, thanks to everyone who reads and enjoys the blog (or reads and hates it!). I only hit 200,000 views back in August, so to get another one hundred thousand in little under 5 months is fantastic. 

2016 has been a great year for my hobbying and the blog and I will soon be doing a recap of the year and what I hope to achieve in 2017 going forward. Any suggestions on what content you would like to see or how to improve the blog, let me know below. 

9 comments:

  1. You post good posts and we'll come back mate. Good stuff, congrats on the arbitrary milestone and have a great Crimbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man!! It would be interesting to read more articles focused on list building and tactics. You discuss them already in battle reports and in your reviews, but some strategy articles on how you would build 1500/1850 lists based on a certain theme/chapter tactic/idea would be very interesting to me! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. This would be a good series to start with my new Deathwatch army. I am currently planning on taking them to a tournament next February, so could do some work on how I plan to build my list and what tactics I envision in it.

      Delete
  3. Lol, the Russians cretianly have been active, my view count has shot up this month, still only managed to get the same number of views a month as your getting in a day though!

    Congrats on the milestone though! I look forward to next year and some more excellent content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Steven, lot of stuff planned for the next year.

      The bots have been really busy this month. Those daily numbers are far from accurate, about 40-50% of my daily views in December have been from Russia. I assume they are bots, but maybe I am just really popular there!

      Delete
  4. Well done, glad to see the numbers getting some use too ;) All the best for the blog, the next 100,000 posts and the festive season.

    ReplyDelete