Wednesday 20 July 2016

Better Know a Blogger- Participants Wanted!

Do you have a 40k blog? Are you not currently on my blog list? Am I missing your awesome work because of this?

If so, please comment below and let me know the name of your blog. I am always on the lookout for new blogs to follow and great new content to read. I can't promise you fame and fortune, but I can promise you at least one more regular reader.

In addition, I am always on the lookout for new bloggers to feature in my "Better Know a Blogger" series. What better way to get some new readers and followers, than by letting them know a little bit about yourself and your blog. If you would like to take part, please contact me at corrm83@gmail.com

If you are already on my bloglist and have not taken part and wish to do so, please contact me.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Mike, Ill happily participate. My blog is already on your roll (Code40k) and I am in the 40k addicts facebook group (Mike Martin-White). I have read many of the others you have posted and will pop some answers to the questions over to your email later in the week.

    Cheers

    DOC (Mike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a friend currently constructing his blog, I'm sure he'd be happy to answer a few questions when he gets back from holiday - his blog is freshfromthewarp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll throw my hat in to the ring if your looking. Vie been enjoying the series so far, so happy to help keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have blogged for many years, but have struggled to match the consistency of output from my early days... So to challenge myself to be better, I will volunteer to take part in this - but only when I have two months of consistent (ie, at least once a week) blogging! I don't want to go out there and say hey I blog, people to look my way and then see an eerie silence... :-P

    Best thing about my blog would definitely be the weird and whacky projects I sometimes set myself to... My current project being a deffskulls army that is purely infantry... well, until I win some games at least... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's http://needmoretanks.blogspot.co.uk/ kinda need to mention that bit don't I? :-P

      Delete
    2. I'll add your blog to my list! Be sure to get back in touch when you feel you have more consistent content.

      Delete