Friday 19 January 2018

Sprue Grey Feature- Secret Origins

This week, I was fortunate enough to be featured on Secret Origins by Adam at Sprue Grey. 

This is a new feature he has started where wargamers get to tell the readers a bit about their start in gaming. If you are interested in my own gaming origins, check out the article to see where it all started for St Andrews Wargaming. 

He is also looking for people to take part, so leave a comment on the article if you are interested in doing so. 

2 comments:

  1. I do like the Sprue Grey Nation. Bonus to have Stand Wargaming on it. I know that isn't the name but my head reads the web address that way every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I should have made the name and the address the same, no idea why I did not.

      Delete