Friday 24 November 2017

Hobby Update 24/11/17- Purestrain Genestealers

This week, I managed to complete my first unit of Purestrain Genestealers for my Genestealers Cult army. I painted these up in the "classic" style to match my other Genestealer Cult units. 

I also decided to add to the bases from my current ones. I added some rubble to the base, then painted it Standard Mechanicus Grey, then a highlight of Pallid Wych Flesh. I also added some static flock and grass to the model. 




























I am planning on updated the bases that I have already painted, adding some more rubble and flock to them. 

2 comments:

  1. Great classic Stealers. I’m in need of painting 19 more to add to my one so far of my Hivefleet Kraken infestation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siph! Plenty more of the Cult to come before Christmas (hopefully).

      Delete