Sunday 19 November 2017

Hobby Sunday 19/11/17- Purestrain Genestealers WIP

This week's Hobby Sunday features some work I have been doing on my Purestrain Genestealers. 

I've not got as much done this week on them or had much on the blog this week. I've been enjoying Nurgle's blessings this week, which has helped to reduce my hobby efforts. 

Purestrain Genestealers are a serious combat threat in 8th edition, so want to get a few of these units painted up. I've been working on 10 of them, using a colour scheme similar to my hybrids. 












I've also been thinking about adding more to the bases, so have started adding rubble to the base. I will highlight these and will also add some static grass. 


I hope to get this unit finished up in the following week. 

5 comments:

  1. I like the classic stealer colours and your painting is definitely improving massively fair play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice classic look to them. I'm planning on doing mine somewhat similar, but darker and shinier. Still haven't got more than the test model done, tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, WestRider! I do like the classic look of the Stealers.

      Delete