Wednesday 11 November 2015

Rapid Fire 2015- Armies on Display (pic heavy)

Welcome to my Armies on Display post from Rapid Fire 2015. There were some amazing armies taken to Rapid Fire and I managed to get photos of a lot of them.
 
First up is my own White Scars. I was very fortunate to get some compliments on my army over the weekend, nowhere near some of the amazing standard on display, but very nice to get nonetheless.



A lovely looking Wraithknight.
 
A great Dark Angles and Grey Knights army.


 
A great Tau army featuring the Ta'anar Supremacy suit. I did not want to face this beast and pity anyone who did.



 
A lovely Space Marine jetbike biker army.



 
A nice Necron army

 
Some great Nids


 
More Dark Angels (I'm a big fan of the Unforgiven)



Space Wolves


Another fantastic Tau army


A twelve drop pod Ultramarine army.





And last, but by no means least, Jamie's Chaos Space Marine army. Jamie ended up taking the award for Best Army, and it is plain to see why. I had previously come across his army at Clan Clash in Aberdeen and thought it was stunning then too.








I then took some photos of some of the boards in use and some in-action shots of games going on.










Hope you enjoyed.


2 comments:

  1. That second Tau army and the Iron Warriors army are amazing. Thanks for sharing these, it is great to see what people are piecing together and taking to tournaments these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I really liked the camo scheme on the Tau and Jamie's Iron Warriors are amazing in person.

      Delete