Friday 16 February 2018

Hobby Update 16/02/18- White Scars Lieutenant with Jump Pack

This week, I was also able to complete one of the characters I need for my upcoming tournament list, the White Scars Lieutenant. 

I think this model was originally a Captain, but thought he would make a good Lieutenant for my army. He comes with a Power Axe, giving me some nice bonus strength attacks. He will be good for getting additional damage with my Vanguard Veteran and Assault Squads, who he can keep up with thanks to his Jump Pack. 






With the Lieutenant done, I need to complete a Captain and Librarian with Jump Packs, along with a Techmarine and Thunderfire Cannon. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. The White Scars are really rolling along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, not too many more to go to finish the army (again!).

      Delete