Wednesday 12 August 2020

Hobby Update 12/08/20- White Scars Primaris Impulsor

Today's hobby update features a second Primaris transport for my White Scars army, the Impulsor. 

I had been waiting on assembling and painting this model for a long time, as I was hoping that the Deathwatch would gain access to the transport. However, that doesn't seem to be coming any time soon, so I decided to add the vehicle to my White Scars. 

This should come in useful for getting the Assault Intercessors into combat, providing some nice protection for the squad as they advance. 









6 comments:

  1. Looking good. White on large flat panels is always awkward, but that works well.

    You don't have too long to wait for Deathwatch Impulsors. With them being rolled into the main book, I'd be surprised if we don't get access to them at last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be useful. I would love to add some Impulsors and Infiltrators to my Deathwatch force.

      Delete
  2. Nice job Mike, the Shield Dome attachment thingy will make t all the more resilient. I'm still not sold on the 'huet' or pickup looking open topped back and prefer my transports looking like Hover Rhinos, so I've ordered a 3rd party resin kit to block out the rear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of like the "open-topped" look of the impulsor, to be honest. Will be interested to see how your closed vehicle turns out, it may sway me!

      Delete
  3. Good looking addition to the White Scars. I'm mixed on the open back myself...I've seen the aftermarket back hull option and that does look nice. But it works either way. Nice paint job!

    ReplyDelete