Monday 26 June 2017

Hobby Update 26/06/17- Deathwatch Rhino and Terminators

This week, I have been making another push on my Deathwatch army. With Caledonian Revolution coming up, I am planning on taking my Deathwatch army to try them out in 8th edition. In order to keep as many options as possible open, I decided to try and paint up the rest of my Deathwatch forces. 

With the release of 8th edition, I purchased another Rhino to ferry my forces to battle. I have three Drop Pods for my army, but they have taken a bit of a hit in 8th edition for my Frag Cannons, as well as a big points hike, so though some more armour would be useful to me. The Rhino was painted up to match the first in my force.











I also decided to finish off the two Terminators that were in the wait list. One comes with a Storm Bolter and Chainfist, the other has an Assault Cannon. 















These two units will give me some more options for building my army for the tournament. 

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff Mike - I too have joined the new 8th edition 'Rhino Rush' and have got one on the production line with hopefully more to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhinos seem to be very awesome in this edition. Pity I painted up all those Drop Pods for my Deathwatch though!

      Delete
  2. Nice solid paint jobs chief. Your Deathwatch are building up fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rory, the army is coming very close to completion now.

      Delete